Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bit late with the pics but here are a few from our trip in early Jan. Awesome conditions with fresh powder to play in, first three days rode in 3ft each day and set up fair on the 4th. Spent 3 hrs going 1.8 km one day and smiled all the way. Just perfect! Many stucks but many smiles. Here are some highlights![:D]

Jonsie is on the Sweet switchback, Im the black 02 RMK,my Bro on the 06 900 RMK, PRO X2C, on his PRO X and Lious on the 700 XC

[attachment=56888][attachment=56889]
[attachment=56890][attachment=56891]
[attachment=56892][attachment=56893]
[attachment=56894][attachment=56895]
[attachment=56896][attachment=56897]
[attachment=56898][attachment=56899]
[attachment=56900][attachment=56903]
[attachment=56904][attachment=56905]
[attachment=56906][attachment=56908]
[attachment=56909]
[attachment=56910][attachment=56911]
[attachment=56912][attachment=56913]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Sweet pictures, it looks like you guys were tired when you were stuck.

·
Registered
613 Posts
It's about time you boys got some pics up. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Raceman1

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Looks like great conditions!!Im tired just looking at some of those stucks though. How did the RMK run after the mods?

·
Registered
348 Posts
That rocks man, Great pics, looks like here! I know what you mean the other day me and my riding partner went out and worked on breaking the local summit trail and only made it 300 feet past the last guys who tried and we worked half the day...lol and still never made it, but man, who would believe you could have that much fun, doing that much work, in such a short distance!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by RMK-KING
[br]Looks like great conditions!!Im tired just looking at some of those stucks though. How did the RMK run after the mods?

THe 900 UBR is a WILD Motor, Very strong, enjoyed the power, Went head to head with my bro's 900 and beat him buy sled lengths in the drag races up a few hills. Very impressed and took it easy on it for the first ride out, NOW, Dial it in and get er ROCKIN.

Yes we were all very tired at the end of the days ride. each night early to bed and then first on the hill!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Excellent Pics! How did the switchback handle the deep powder?

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Looks great. How many times did you have to dig out a sled?????lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
hey wait a min that looks just like my office...lol. Glad to hear you boys had a good time out here! Next time I will make sure we have at least a day to play... any thoughts on the next trip?

Shifty

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shifty

Im in Revy feb 14-17 then Valemount in mid march for 4 days or so, going to ride that trip with bro and possibly a few riders outta the peace. I will take you up on your standing offer of a play day, I would die for your job!

Ill let Jonesie n PRO-X speak for them selves they be on here with thier own words but it was awesome snow conditions what us long track, and big hp live for![:D][:D]

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Were where you at? Revy?
I know the rockies have been getting some kick ass snow, headdin out in 5 days!!!
don't need to pray for snow, need to pray for the sun gods.

Cool pics, gotta love those conditions

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Everytime I see this thread I HAVE to check it out! That is the gnarlyest riding ever! I'm taking a trip out that way for sure eventually!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sledhead...the only thing I have goin is in March 9th to the 18th taking my girl on a 7 day cruise... if your trip misses thoes days lets ride... fyi got my sled back and its better than ever stands on end when you hit it... love that feeling [1237]

Let me know where your stayin and I will come down for a two day ride! [:p]

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Originally posted by Darkstar
[br]Excellent Pics! How did the switchback handle the deep powder?
went great. the skis where awsome, but there are thing i would do for the next trip. narrow the ski stance, remove the sway bar, and go to a 2plus inch track. i have tons of power but the main problem was lack of track. all in all it went up and through some pretty deep snow and hills. so with the 2+ inch track it will be a full blown rmk.

cheers.
and im going to see about hooking time off work in march sledhead.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Valemount was a great ride. To much digging. Some of the spots we got into I would still be in if weren't for the other boys to give me a hand. Would love to do it again but I would also have to make a few changes. I also might be able to get a few more guys to come with us maybe next year. They were choked when they saw how much fun we had. Heres some pics of the creek I found!
[attachment=57110][attachment=57111]

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts