Snowmobile Fanatics banner

JR Graham Powersports?

4K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  arcticcatinc 
#1 ·
I found a pair of Baffin boot thru them for a great price. Cheapest I have found but how is their service. Certain things I hate ordering online like clothing and boots but can't find these boots local?

#3 ·
I've always been very happy with JRGraham

#5 ·
Had a good laugh tonight. Stopped at a Dicks Sporting Goods to look at what they had, which wasn't squat by the way!

As we were leaving a salesperson asked if we found what we were looking for and I said no, nothing even close to what I wanted( the coldest rated boots they had in stock were only rated for -40f). You should have seen the look in his eyes when I told him my last boots were rated for -100f and the ones I was looking for were rated for -148f made by Baffin out of Canada[:)]

#6 ·
picked up a sled dolly from JR. no issues with customer service/shipping.

#8 ·
2SEWINGS said:
Had a good laugh tonight. Stopped at a Dicks Sporting Goods to look at what they had, which wasn't squat by the way!

As we were leaving a salesperson asked if we found what we were looking for and I said no, nothing even close to what I wanted( the coldest rated boots they had in stock were only rated for -40f). You should have seen the look in his eyes when I told him my last boots were rated for -100f and the ones I was looking for were rated for -148f made by Baffin out of Canada[:)]
Were you really expecting anything of good quaility when you stop at.....DICKS.

#9 ·
always good service for me, bought my riser and studs through them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.