Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '91 skidoo safari 377... Its a fairly light sled and not much of a 2 up.. It technically is, nut its small... If I was to do little 2-4ft jumps, should I be worried the whole thing is just going to collapse under me... Will the suspensions this sled has be able to take the pounding?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
well anything could happen i guess.one way to find out if it hold up or not!!i think it should be ok as long as the sled is in decent shape and not ready to fall apart in the first place...i just started to jump my 2003 polaris sks 700 and i must say it jumps so sweet,we have a 6ft snow banking from plowing and ive been launching it off there with no troubles yet..

·
Registered
546 Posts
What are you landing on? If you gota down slope like if your jumping over a crossing it should be fine, it'd probly be fine even flat landing at 2-4 ft high but it wouldn't feel as nice.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well there a rock shoal the come off of this "point" on the lake, and there about 1 ft of snow on the lake, so it a decent landing. Flat though since its on the ice... I just don't want to break something I can afford to fix... My buddy was doing it on his new 2002 mxz 800... and it wasn't to bad...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts