Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the issues of the past couple of days, I want to remind those who need reminding to read the policy they agreed to when they signed up.

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/polarisman/policy.asp

or

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/policy.asp

Thank you!

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Okie dokie....

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
You and Erick are the manz, we are all here to play by your rules.
If it hasn't been said lately, TUSF and P-files is the best place for us sledheads to be,
(accept hip deep in the white stuff),
so thanks alot for all your hard work and dedication the your sites and forums.
Kevin

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Thanks for the kind words Kevin, I mean 500fasEnuff. Yea, we do try hard, especially P-Man so a reminder of the rules is good. Kinda like renewing your vows for those of you who have been here a long time.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Kev! Erick and the moderators work just as hard as I do.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
i try to work hard but sometimes i hardly work. im always beat from my real job....Damn its hard to be the boss man LOL

Bobby
My wife said its Her or the sleds........ I'm sure gonna miss her

Stop Inbreeding....... Ban country Music

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Guys, i have something to add here.

I know you have thanked us for what we do, but i wish to thank all members who already play by the rules, You guys/gals make it much easier to help out around here. And without all of you members there wouldnt be a site like this. I Share what i know, and you share what you know...together we know alot more than each of us individually. So once again guys....THANKS FOR PLAYING BY THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I must say that although I missed all the excitement that from the topics about it I must say the admin/mods have handelled it well.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i agree with triumph: the thanks not only goes to the creators and us deputized sled heads, but to all of you that frequent the site. In the year that i have been online at Fanatics, ive seen alot of people come and go, but not only that, there are users that have been here long before me, and really the appriciation should goto you guys for helping make the site a great place to be. helping each other with issues, calming down a few bumps in the trail from time to time, and just generally b.s. ing about riding, and your life in general. ive gotten to know a few of you pretty well, even though i have not met, and my hats off to each and every member here, SO HERES TO YOU GUYS/GALS, THANKS FOR YOUR CONTIBUTIONS!!!!!!

XLTMAN- deputized sledder

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
you know Triumph you bring up a very good point. Without our memebers we wouldnt be here Ide personally like to thank everyone on this forum for making it what it is today.people come people go but there are the members who post all year long. some people have other lives in the summer i understand that but when fall and winter rolls around they come out of the wood work. so lets the forum clean play by the rules (as most of us do) and let the good times roll

bobby

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts