Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Rmk 700 151" track with a brand new crete motor from tri-city and twin cpi pipes and v-force 3 reeds, I pulled the main jets and they were 310's and I talked to tri-city polaris and they said with those pipes and reeds my sled should run 380 main jets in it so i bought some. I rode it twice at 8390feet altitude pulled my plugs and they are black and wet, my question is, if i went to 350's, is that too big of a jump? where should i start? thanks guys hope you had a good christmas!

[red]this topic falls under the performance tuning section/engine. It has been moved.[/red]

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
sure would try ,i'm pretty much close to sea level and can usally drop 2-3 of the main, but at you're level may have to go more

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have the same sled as you except a 144 I just piped it with a SLP single pipe I'm running my jets a 340PTO and 350MAG side of carb I run at 9000 to 11000 feet in Colorado.Hope this helps a little.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Jets are cheap, I would buy 370's and 360's, and go down by 10 and test until you find the sweet spot. Replacing plugs is LOTS cheaper than replacing pistons...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thanks guys! I did like bcdan said and just bought a bunch of them, and just for the update, she's running AWESOME! thanks for your help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts