Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

My name is Clint, and apparently, I registered on this site in 2007 [:0]

However, I just recently started looking online for more people to ride with. The group I do most of my rides with is getting older, and are starting to shy away from the true extreme terrain and fun. They are still a blast to go ride with, but with some of our members getting into their late 50's and 60's heart attack is a constant concern.

With that said, I'm located here in Spearfish SD. I do ride locally, but I love to make trips out to Wyoming and elsewhere regularly.

I've ridden almost everywhere in the western US. Anywhere I can find deep powder. For example....
Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, Idaho, Norhtern Cali, and I believe somehwere in Utah once.

My current sleds are ...

2008 M1000 162" SP LE with a full SLP pipe, Reeds, and boondocker box.
2009 M1000 162" SP LE with a Vohk installed Boondocker Turbo. Fox Float 2.0's, and a few other mods.

I'm always game for riding, whether your a pro or just starting, I don't mind teaching or giving pointers, and am willing to ride locally with you for a while if your a little intimidated by some of the bigger country, understandably. I'm avalanche trained & practiced and will help teach you what to watch for, and show you some places you can take some classes also. I have some extra avalanche gear you can play with and get acquainted with it also.

So get in touch with me, looking forward to meeting some new people to ride with.

Outside of just local people, I'm really game for riding anywhere with anyone. I'm looking forward to spending some time on this board, as it looks to be one of the more active of the forums I've found.

With that, nice to be here, and I'll be frequenting this board regularly [thumb]

·
Registered
567 Posts
ya your what 4 hours from me i think hmm im always traveling to ride sleds

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will snap some pics of the m10 turbo when I get my camera back, it went in for warranty through best buy so I'm waiting for it in the mail.

However, here is my 2008 M1000 and the 2007 M8 I just sold.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
looking for nothing extreme? you have more air in that pic than i have in 5 years!

welcome to the site.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
madcow said:
looking for nothing extreme? you have more air in that pic than i have in 5 years!
That's just because you're a wimp..

madcow said:
welcome to the site.
Agreed, welcome..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts