Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 1994 xcr 600 triple, its got a 1996 600 triple engine in it this is my first sled and i dont know much about them i just wanted to some advise and some information about the sled and how to keep that triple going strong thanks guys

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
post photos of the sled and engine compartment.We will let you know what you have......oh, and try periods.

I am guessing that is why someone neg'd you on your 1st post

·
Registered
314 Posts
i have to say something cause this drives me nuts if you can read and under stand the post who gives a shit on how people post just as long as you get the point across i dont see a problem

·
Registered
764 Posts
dodger said:
post photos of the sled and engine compartment.We will let you know what you have......oh, and try periods.

I am guessing that is why someone neg'd you on your 1st post

You did not capitalize the first letter in your first sentence. And you did not put a period at the end of your post!

Just Sayin

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
the neg was there already.Thanks for giving me one though. I enjoy them

I too was confused why someone would give him a neg. on his first post. It was just an observation. Lets focus on helping him.

·
Registered
634 Posts
ok back to the question..... 600 triples were good. i own one. its the wifes but it hasent failed us yet. even with the bent bulk head. as far as keeping it running strong, just make sure the carbs are sinked and there is oil in it. Definitely post some pics. alot of guys on here know their $hit so they can tell you more. and welcome to the sight.[thumb]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts