Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought another sled last week. It is a 2000 Polaris 500 XC SP 45 Anniversary Edition. I bought it off ebay you probably seen the sled listed on ebay a few weeks ago. It has 2,000 miles on it and it's almost perfect. I think the front two shocks need to be rebuilt. It has 144 Woody's studs and 10 inch Woody's carbides. If you have seen these sleds in real life you know that pictures don't do this sled any justice.
/snofan/../images/users/Stuff600/goods.jpg

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Very nice!

Do you ever get worried about buying a sled or car online without ever seeing it in person? Or gettting to test drive it?
I eagerly want to buy a car on Ebay, but for some reason i feel hesitant...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Normally I would be nervous, but I only paid $2,000 for it and it is booked at $3,650. I figured if there was a few small things wrong with it I would still be getting a good deal. I also talked to the guy before I made a bid on it and he guaranteed me there was nothing wrong with it.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
nice....yea thats the way to do it. Or what u have him do is take it to a shop and have them write up an inspecion report. Those usually only cost like 50 bux or so!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
That should be a great bump sled / Ditch banger. Light and lots of power Only $2000 man thats incredible great buy. I would do that here but it would cost me a grand to get it delivered.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
One question. Does it have white faced gauges? I know the 01 sleds do, but I wanna know if the 2000 sleds did too...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by bigwilly
[br]One question. Does it have white faced gauges? I know the 01 sleds do, but I wanna know if the 2000 sleds did too...
Yeah, it has the white faced gauges and the numbers light up red which is really awesome looking.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
You'll have to get a pic up of the black light shield and cobra windshield, but wait until you get a better camera!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Those sleds are sweet. My friend has the same thing, and let me tell you, those 2000 XC's have some get up and go!! Damn good deal you got on that too...I payed $2200 for my 99 XCSP 500 last year

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by 93coty
[br]You'll have to get a pic up of the black light shield and cobra windshield, but wait until you get a better camera!
As soon as you buy me one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sweet Sled! I just bought a new(er) sled myself, and am in the process of making it my own. What do you think?/snofan/../images/users/snoquest/Latestproject.jpg

·
Registered
948 Posts
Can't quite make it out, Snoquest, is that a Polaris?? [;)] j/k

Nice sleds guys!

·
Super Moderator
11,293 Posts
Awsome sled snoquest..

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I always like the looks of those 45 anniversy sleds. Very nice! Enjoy the new ride!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Originally posted by Bman
[br]Can't quite make it out, Snoquest, is that a Polaris?? [;)] j/k

Nice sleds guys!
[/font=Comic Sans MS][red][/red]I know it may be hard to tell, but you are right, it is in fact a polaris.(might have overdone the size there a bit!)lol[:D]

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I dont know what it is that makes me want an RMK so bad, considering i'd have no use for one.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts