Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
Hope you really enjoy them for that price. As cool as they look, I can't imagine paying that kind of money for a pair of goggles.

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
$109 is still too much. I paid $75 for a pair of goggles once and that was excessive...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well to each there own i guess. I am not gonna lose any sleep over it and 100 dollars is not gonna break the bank so why not treat my self a lil. and you have to remember that im in canada i would like to see you find a 75 dollar pair of goggles that are polarized.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will do i did not buy the fan because i do not need them with my current 509 goggles so i will let you know

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
WOW! I've got a pair of 509's and paid a lot less than that. I know of someone who bought a 11' sled up in Canada and even after the exchange rate he still paid a lot more than us in the states. You guys are gettin hosed.
That aside, the gogs look nice

·
Registered
848 Posts
you should put some pics up. if there is one thing 509 fails at it is putting actual pics of their goggles online, it would be nice to see what that lens actually looks like.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Look different but cool i guess.

·
Registered
11 Posts
kevin.leblanc said:
just bought these goggles from 509. there pretty sweet looking if i say so my self
they are the 509 aviators. went with the gold mirrored polarized lens. what you guys think?

http://www.509films.com/images/black-avi-large.jpg

http://www.509films.com/images/black-helmet-front-large.jpg
I also bought a pair of the 509 Aviators. My only concern was they did not fit that well in my Fox helmet, I bought a 509 evolution helmet, and they fit perfectly inside the helmet. It seems they "highly recommend" buying the two together (aviators & evolution helmet).

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I agree and disagree with you Quinlan. Haha. I would'nt even think about paying 100 bucks for a pair of goggles. But when you think about it, a pair of goggles with a price tag like that are probably high quality and will(or at least should) last for a loooooong time. Im happy with my Scott goggles with a price of 65.00

1,792 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
WOW! I've got a pair of 509's and paid a lot less than that.
Post how much you pay for something here, and people will always say you overpaid. [:D]

Here's a pair for less:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230410907949&crlp=1_263602_304652&ff4=263602_304652&viewitem=&guid=bc9501811250a0b583b18771ff788fb4&hlp=false&rvr_id=152279852786&ua=WVI8&itemid=230410907949

Hey, keeps the snow out of your eyes!

will_5 said:
I agree and disagree with you Quinlan. Haha. I would'nt even think about paying 100 bucks for a pair of goggles. But when you think about it, a pair of goggles with a price tag like that are probably high quality and will(or at least should) last for a loooooong time. Im happy with my Scott goggles with a price of 65.00
Will people beat and rob you of your goggles on the trail? [?] I know stories of kids with designer shades and expensive coats and Nikes getting robbed at school.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I do fine with the $20 pair i got, don't see a need for anything more, just move them off your face when you stop and they won't fog up, no biggie to me.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Looks like some nice goggles, let us know how they work out.
What helmet are you going to be using them with?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im using them with a skidoo helemet i can not remember the model but there moto cross style. once they arrive i will get one of you to throw some pics up for me. as i can never get them on here. and let you know about the fit issue

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
To me the goggles look weird.. But it might just be the picture. Im just fine with my $40 dollar pair... shaded, keeps wind/snow out of my eyes, dont fog up and are comfortable.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Ok just any fyi for anyone who doesnt know im 99.99999999% sure that the 509 helmets are just rebranded afx 17's. These helmets cost about 75$

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Empire087 said:
Ok just any fyi for anyone who doesnt know im 99.99999999% sure that the 509 helmets are just rebranded afx 17's. These helmets cost about 75$
funny enough i was thinking i have seen those helemts some where before

1 - 20 of 21 Posts