Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty much all of NY is out, a couple warm days and a sold day of rain ahead, we're done..

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Nope.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Tons of people still riding out this way. We'll see after tomorrow though. Supposed to get rain "showers".

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
NY is out of the question. I have not been to Holiday Valley lately but my guess is they probably had to close a few trails down due to this warm weather and rain.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Its not good here at all, but we do have plenty of mud

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
It sucks too cuz it was a good start to the season. Not only is it wet and no snow but everyhting is flooded here, wonderful.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
That sucks, we are just getting done with our second blizzard in two days! But my sled isn't even ready to go yet[:(!] This is generally when my season starts, if I am going to have one.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
We have been hit with Dog SH!T here in Michigan, as of this morning even the UP is all but wiped out.....

·
Registered
741 Posts
my father and brother are out for a ride right now. When i actually got to ride the trails they were pretty sucky, especially in the open fields but in the woods they are Ok, just a lot of mud holes. and its 46 degrees outside right now in exeter

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
if you just had to ride we have enough to do that.

1,792 Posts
First weekend of decent snow again, and I'll be out there!
Heck, even ice is unsafe for fishing. Back to working on the sled trailer

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
nuthing here - 20111112215640_33495.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
Lots of snow here in North Central ND. Everything was pretty hard around Christmas, but we had blizzard conditions over the last few days...should be some nice drifts around. Might try to get a ride in tomorrow if it warms up a bit and I get some other things taken care of.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Southern MN was up around 30 inches.. then had a day of rain and sleet.. now its settled and frozen.. still probably a foot or so around but its like riding on ice

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
our trails and the field here are pretty much shot. Supposed to have snow squalls tonight and tomorrow and flurries through the week. Our sled been parked on the trailer now. Hopefully next weekend will be better...

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
18+" of snow depth here on the MT/ND border, been below zero highs with -20 windchills the last two days though so I havent been riding. Supposed to be 20 tomorrow so if it is I will be riding.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts