Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just up in Lakes of The North, had close to 2' of snow OK riding on Friday but got real bumpy/dirty on Saturday night into Sunday 12/09/06, put on 125 miles not bad for low snow.
[attachment=51652]
Lil shot of the accumulation
[attachment=51653]

[attachment=51654]

Attachments

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pics,
[attachment=51656]

[attachment=51657]
some guys/girl that were catching air
[attachment=51658]

[attachment=51659]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
nice looks like it was fun, what happened to the last pics front end on that rev

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hum... I never even noticed that I'm guessing he didn't get enough speed. We were just heading to the gas station and saw thees guy/girl jumping the road pretty cool I was thinking about it............ but my sleds not the jumper i bottomed out off a 15 ft drop in.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
The pipe doesnt look bent, my geuss is he just took off his front plastics. If it were me and I had just crashed and it looked like that I wouldnt be jumping it over a road.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There were 3 of them one of which was a girl, she was ripping it up pretty good. They were running some kind of race gas/ klotz smelled good. They were jumping for like 1 hour till a few cars started parking by the road to watch.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I was doing that two this weekend. but no hander landers and no footers, i stoped to when people stoped to watch. anyways looks like a good ride.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Its funny to see your pictures and know exactly where you are at I ride lake of the North a lot. Nice place to go. Did you get up into the East Jordon River valley? Snow had to be melting fast yesterday. Marty

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah!! we rode the East Jordan valley friday night around 12:00A.M. so it was OK but after Saturday it was TOAST.....Great ride IMO.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
i think he ate it bad because if you look at the right ski in the last picture its bent way up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts