Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some picks that I took with my digital, so they are all around the cabin. I have to wait and get the film developed from the trails and scan them in. We put on around 300 miles. Best riding was the trail to Silver City.

Here I am in front of our cabin, kinda cool since my name is Eric and it was Eric's Place.
/snofan/../images/users/Baero/DCP_0266.jpg

Our Cabin:
/snofan/../images/users/Baero/DCP_0261.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/Baero/DCP_0263.jpg

The Sleds:
/snofan/../images/users/Baero/DCP_0246.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/Baero/DCP_0248.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/Baero/DCP_0265.jpg

Our only casualty, broken bolt on the trailing arm.

/snofan/../images/users/Baero/DCP_0262.jpg

It was a ton of fun even through most of it was rough. Snow was deep in some spots, but moguls were plenty.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Nice pics. Heard someone else on a different board complaing about the rough trails up there. I guess a couple of groomers broke down,from what I hear.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, we took the ski off because it was in the way when we were towing it. One guy leaning holding up the side.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
thats what snow looks like, I almost forgot.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I just got back from the UP today. I think I might have passed you guys coming out of one of the towns when that trailing arm let go. Did that happen outside of Rockland or Mass City on Monday?
We were actually staying in Presque Isle WI. and spent the day in the UP(250 miles worth) on Monday.
Most trails were good to excellant but some were terrible. trail 1 from Marenisco to Gogebic was Bad.....

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope that was not us, it happened on Saturday going into Marenisco. Yeah, trail 1 was bad!!! I forget whether it was 2 or 11 between Marenisco and Wakefield, but it was sweet in the morning. The way back it was pretty beat up. We stayed in Bessemer, it was fun.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Those trailing arm bolts must not like the moguls.

I'm headed back up to Gogebic this Saturday. Hopefully with snow throughout northern WI it won't be too crazy out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts