Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got back from Parry sound,we put 175kms.Lots of snow about a foot in some spots base nice and hard,but man was it rough
but well worth it.Can't wait till the groomers jump on sometime this week yahoo baby[8D][:D][:D]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
U is lucky man. Glad to year yer out having fun tho!

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
[:(!][:(!]Everyone has snow but us, 2 hours north there is ice, and snoe, and 2 hours south there is snow. (luck ......)

·
Registered
330 Posts
MAN all of these people getting to go out and sled! who would have EVER thought that it would be almost the middle of December in Minnesota, and not even a SINGLE snow flake on the lawn or trails.. (my yard is all ripped up from grass draggin this weekend) Anyone care to join me in a SNOW DANCE? lol [:(] Ok, I'm done pissing and moaning...... for now

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I agree, i can't take it anymore. I still have ZERO miles on my machine this year!!!! I'm heading down to the lake with my sled this weekend, and i'm going to ride around on it. There's a thin coating of snow on it, well, there was... Snowmobiles need 5" and there is at least that on some lakes by me. I'm going to stick to the shallow side...to be safe.

-And i've seen many 4-wheelers and small fish houses on the lakes too, so i'm going out there.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Ive been doing a snow dance for a month now. Looks like it might have finaly paid off, its snowing right now. About 3 inches and still going and thats at sea level. My cabins at 1400 feet so it should be dumping up there.

I saw some cars in town today with 5 to 6 inches on the roof so it must be dumping on the hillside. Might have to go and play in my old stomping grounds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts