Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not try to start a brand bashing topic. I would just like to know. Witch sled do you think has more power or just the better ride . The rx1,rev,pro x or the f7.that is if you have rode any of them.
[:)]

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
1.prox-all around good sled
2.f7-another good sled for aggresive riders
3.rev-I personaly dont like the rev style but they have ok power.
4.Rx1-heavy

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
pro x depends what one. xr meant fer track not trail the other pro x's seam good all around sleds awesome ditch bangin.
F7-seem to have good power. but ones with us seamed tippy. maybe not set up right.
rev-didnt have a chance to ride with the 2 taht are in our group. both had water pump problems.
rx1 very heavy. easy on fuel monsterous torqe

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have a Pro X 600 and my stepfather has a Rev 600HO.Of course I like mine much better, I don't care for the feel of the Rev.My stepfather refuses to let me tune the suspension in his sled, and I think it needs it badly.As far as performance goes, we seem pretty close.When we open them up we're pretty much neck & neck. I have a friend with a F7 SnowPro and he really flies.All these new sleds are great.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Man I haven't seen you on here in a long time steve. Good to know that you are still around... How was your winter?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Friggin great, we had fat snow here in NY last winter!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
rx-1. sled of choice if i never left the confines of a lake.
pro-x. great all around sled, seemed awesome in chewed up trails, starting to get a little outdated.
f-7. land missle, questionable handling, quality issues, i think they pushed production to fast.
rev. my sled of choice which is not news. decent power with unbelievable handling, some love it, some hate it, you have to ride one to find out.
disclaimer- all of this is my opinion, i've rode all except the rx-1, although i've raced a few of 'em with varying results.[;)]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts