Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say something after reading the firecat / thundercat thread:

I think we all need to remember what brings us to a site like this in the first place… Our love for the sport of snowmobiling!!! Everyone is going to have different opinions (and we all know what they say about opinions [;)]), but we have enough people trying to kill this sport without fighting amongst ourselves. Some people like one brand, other people like something else. Some people like top-end speed, other people like low-end torque. We should just take things other people say with a grain of salt, and remember that the bottom line is that we all have at least one thing in common – WE ARE ALL SNOWMOBILERS!!! [:D][:D][:D]

Anyway, I know I don't have alot of seniority here yet, but I just wanted to say my piece because I've been around snowmobiling long enough to know what it's all about. And thanks to P-Man and Erick for all of your hard work in creating a place where we can all share our love for this sport. (And thanks to the other moderators as well)

Thanks for listenin'
-Mike

·
Registered
975 Posts
I agree

·
Registered
312 Posts
couldn't agree more, and i'm the one who started the poste ,, and it sure wasn't intended on getting anyone rilled up ,,,,,like i wrote to P-man , if i wanted to say one machien was better then the other , my title would of said ,, Tcats are better machines then the Fcats ,,,,,,but it wasn't like that , i was giving my 2 cents on it like you are now ,,,,,,just saying that the fcats TOP end couldn't come close to my top end,,,,,it was intended for people who had interest in that ,,,,,,,,look at the FIRST person to reply to that , and yes it was P-man ,,,,,,,,but it's like you said , it was placed for poeple who are INTERESTED to come talk about it , that's it

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please, I didn’t start this thread to resurrect that other thread. The moderators locked that one for a reason, and I don’t want this one to follow suit. I just wanted to post a friendly reminder as to what we all have in common, no matter what we ride, or why.

Thanks,
-Mike

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
As a "level-headed, 500 rid'n, can't afford to get hurt, lets ride to ride again, but have fun do'in it, snowmobiler", I was interested in the T vs F thread. After riding an F7 I was surprised that the T-cats are fire-eaters.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Originally posted by Mike_XLT
[br]Please, I didn’t start this thread to resurrect that other thread. The moderators locked that one for a reason, and I don’t want this one to follow suit. I just wanted to post a friendly reminder as to what we all have in common, no matter what we ride, or why.

Thanks,
-Mike
Lets not get back into this.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
YEAH LETS NOT. mike has a well said point. and i commend him for clearing the air here, all too often we act on impulse without thinking what we are typing through, im guilty of it, as are the rest of the users here, everyone is intitled to an opinion, but lets not take it to the next level and turn it into a grand slam against one brand or another. sometimes its a little friendly rubbing, other times its just plain and simple rudness. just be careful guys and gals that all us moderators and site admins ask for.....thanks XLTMAN FORUM MODERATOR

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Thanks for sayin that Mike. I appreciate it.

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
track and ski's, COOL WITH ME! red, green, yellow, black, blue, colors of the rainbow. And like a rainbow, they are best looking when all together as one. Ride on all...

·
Registered
312 Posts
most of you guys are making something out of nothing , heheh just to funny.
I mean you ALL say were intitled to our opignion ,, well how the hell can we make a new topic if we can't even give our opignions ,, that's crazzy.
You see . my thread was for people like 500fasEnuf,, see what he wrote ,,
"""I was interested in the T vs F thread. After riding an F7 I was surprised that the T-cats are fire-eaters."""" I think your OWN MODERATOR "P-MAN" started this ,, if he didn't want it to start , he shouldn't of said anything , Hey don't worry 500fasEnuf,, you can be sure i won't be saying my machine is faster then other cause i wouldn't want someone to cry about my machine being faster then another , heheh tooooo funny ,

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Originally posted by acadian
[br]mI think your OWN MODERATOR "P-MAN"

I'm not a moderator, I'm an administrator, same as erick, meaning this is my site, as it is ericks.

I am entitled to my opinion as well, and if you wish to continue whining about that topic, that's your business. Go sulk elsewhere. Or start another topic. It's not like I revoked your privileges.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
ok something isnt right here. acadian, you beat the f-cats congrats. sometimes the older sleds just cant hang with the new. but lets stop all this now. I am not the only sick of the bickering. P-man had a reason to lock that topic. i am not gonna question it. He co-owns the site and felt that the topic you started shouldnt go on. leave it at that. i know you have a problem with it but thats between you and p-man. dont drag the rest of the forum into it. So please take it up in PM's or stop it all together.

Now Mike thank you thats how i feel. i feel i am on the same level of thought as most people here. We are all here for the same reason. the love of the sport. Thanks for the support

Bobby
TUSF Moderator

·
Registered
312 Posts
anywyas ,,, have fun with your site guys and power trips ,, i guy can't even give his opginion without someone taking a power trip ,, i'll just read on , and no post

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
That is your decision, nobody is forcing you to post.

There are no power trips, you gave your opinion, I gave mine and everyone snapped at me, so the topic got locked and now you are sulking.

Too bad, life goes on.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.