Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I hope you got a good deal on it as winter is over! I wish i could go and buy a new sled. Have fun with it

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OTD with 2 year warranty and $300 in cat cash for $10,059....Johnsond234 how is the sled off trail? can it hold its own or is it a pooch?

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
arcticcatmatt said:
Nice looking sled

I would not get a loan for a snowmobile however..
I agree and disagree depending on circumstance. I've seen a lot of deals running 0% APR for 12 months, wouldn't be too bad of an idea to spread out your payments and pay it off in 6-12 months, especially if you're younger and want to build some credit.

But it is the double edged sword were you wreck the sled, you're fucked, and of course have to have full insurance on it for the loan.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MX86 said:
arcticcatmatt said:
Nice looking sled

I agree and disagree depending on circumstance. I've seen a lot of deals running 0% APR for 12 months, wouldn't be too bad of an idea to spread out your payments and pay it off in 6-12 months, especially if you're younger and want to build some credit.

But it is the double edged sword were you wreck the sled, you're fucked, and of course have to have full insurance on it for the loan.
I'm not worried about the money or the insurance. In my line of work they cannot find enough guys to work so financially I'm stable and plan on putting down a good chunk of change on the sled (5k) when I pick it up in the fall. I also have a '09 4x4 Hemi Ram[:D] I switched my order the other day and for 90 bucks more I'm getting the crossfire 800 as I seem to do more cross country type of riding.

·
Registered
134 Posts
crossfire 800 sno pro? i have a 010 and it is a amazing machine on the lakes not to much touches and me and up in the mountains it can hold its own,im stealing an idea another guy on here uses and im putting 2.25 inch lugs on it for next year

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
MX86 said:
arcticcatmatt said:
Nice looking sled

I would hope for the buyer's sake, with a sled of that value, the owner would WANT full coverage on their investment to protect it. People should not be worried about financing if it fits the buyers budget. Not everyone throws cash at purchases this size. Boats, harleys, and most other spendy toys are usually financed. Everyone is different.

1,792 Posts
arcticcatmatt said:
Nice looking sled

Would you get a 20 year RV loan? [;)]

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Nice CFR. I love the white hood...one of the few changes AC did for 2012 of course. If I were to buy any new AC sled i'd buy the CFR 800 H.O. The thing puts out 160HP. I thought Arctic Cat had a 4-year warranty option on the 2012 sleds. You must of wanted the 300 Cat cash instead huh?

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
^^^^^?????

They haven't brought out the 2012's yet, they have just released the 2011's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts