Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, for those of you remember that accident i was in( http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21700&SearchTerms=the,accident,i ), its been exactly 2 years right now, from when it happened, i still have the same sled, and im still going to countless doctors, the pain is always there, but am i ever glad to be alive! lets have a safe year guys!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
after reading that, your lucky u didnt die, glad to see ur ok, have fun this year, be safe lol[:p]

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bud, u too, just kinda shows that no matter how safe u think ur being, ur not being safe enough

·
Registered
963 Posts
wow i will be a little safer when crossing roads this year. did they ever find the second guy?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya we found him about 2 months later, cuz he went to the bank which was right next to where it happened, then he drove back past the accident again and we got part of his plate, we also got him through surveilance at the bank

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
glad to hear your okay. that would really scuk to have to deal wiht last year i stopped at highway 61 to cross i looked both ways no cars that i could see and its a straight stretch both ways. i was on my moms xlt ( unstudded ) i went at it at an angle about 3/4 the way across i lost momentum. hopped off started pushing with one foot and stupidly kept my thumb on the gas( left leg was on the right running board) it couaght grip and took off on me landed in the median. there i was laying flat on my ars in highway as i was getting up my neighbors truck came wiht in 10 feet of hitting me.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
thats true, you can never be too safe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts