Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live from minnesota west, if these morons are right, don't be getting too excited about having even half decent sledding conditions this year. According to this fat retard on TWC, temps in December will be above average, and precipitation is gonna be below average. So get out the lazy boy and warm up the TV cuz you sure as hell won't be out having any fun on that sled.

Providing these retards are right, which they never are so there is some hope yet.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
837 Posts
if it will be 1 degreee over average they will mark it like you see, its a bunch of bull, i don't even care what that says because next week it will be 20's for a high in bismarck

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I was just sayin what they said on TV. They are all stupid though, temps way below average now...

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
837 Posts
you know what pisses me off is that they predict snow for a week to come on a certain day and then the last day they say O it looks likes like the storm will miss us, and they ack like they know everything, and saw this going to happen a week ago, and they think that everone wants it to be nice and 50 in the winter, but a lot of people want snow in the winter, but for some reason they are always want 70 degree weather all year.

·
Registered
74 Posts
[blue][/blue][/font=Courier New]Well time will tell what will actually happen but someone will win and someone will lose,it happens every year.The thing about meteorlogist's is that they just report on what the models are telling them.I have been checking out Joe Bastardi's(accuweather.com) column on a daily basis.The models have been flip flopping back and forth.Nothing is really taking charge yet.His winter forcast will be out on Wednesday.The one thing I like about his articles is he is very explicit on his forcast,giving details on how and why things are happening.The government forcasts rely only what the models are telling them what is going to happen.What Joe does from what I have seen is he shows what other factors can attribute to the forcast.Hopefully there will be enough snow to please all of us this year.If not ,load up are pride and joy and "Go to where there is snow young man :)"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts