Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been looking for a new sled to buy, and have heard people talking about them and how they work and how they are different. this is what i have gotten for information so far.
[:)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG3lKwZd7K0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj4YUBMlcNU

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Interesting....

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
arcticdooskicat said:
i have been looking for a new sled to buy, and have heard people talking about them and how they work and how they are different. this is what i have gotten for information so far.
[:)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG3lKwZd7K0
[24pt][Imaposer]!!!![/24pt]

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
hahaha! no way!
[BeerPull] [BowDown] [box] [flame] [LOL]

·
Registered
443 Posts
God i love those vids, just made my day.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
they took the spring out of a pen, stretched it out, then cut it in half and put it on there...LMAO

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Fuse600 said:
they took the spring out of a pen, stretched it out, then cut it in half and put it on there...LMAO
a bic clicky pen lol!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
These videos are great lol. Especially if you start watching other ones ha

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
so great like i made them up.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Bmxican said:
Like we would really believe that. (That you're so great) I'm kind of seeing why P-Man hates you soo much!!! Kind of like the "Daddy bought me everything" signature. Time to grow up already!!!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Hangman said:
Bmxican said:
Like we would really believe that. (That you're so great) I'm kind of seeing why P-Man hates you soo much!!! Kind of like the "Daddy bought me everything" signature. Time to grow up already!!!!
People are so damn bitter around here. So what if he did make those videos... who are you to say he didn't

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
edgex600rider said:
People are so damn bitter around here. So what if he did make those videos... who are you to say he didn't
You should read things completely before posting. Then you might have grasped the whole concept of what I was getting at.....

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Hangman said:
edgex600rider said:
You should read things completely before posting. Then you might have grasped the whole concept of what I was getting at.....
I know what youre getting at hence the reason why I said what I said. Now youre telling me I didnt read. I obviously posted because I did read, and do know whats going on, and had something to say about it. If it makes you feel better, yes I am an idiot, and no I dont understand things. I'm simply a 19 year old kid that gets picked on because its expected of me to be causing trouble and having a smart mouth. Really you dont know me, and you dont know Bmxican as a person. Neither do I know you, and wont try to tell you about yourself. Do you maybe think Bmxican acts the way he does towards certain people because of what is said to him... I think some people around here need to grow up, which is the reason I quit coming on here 2 years ago in the first place. As a kid with a nice sled we seem to be a prime target for criticism. So we might say some stupid things here and there, who doesnt? And who's to say people dont grow up in a couple of year. Im not here to cause trouble and most people my age arent. But its easy to be tough behind a computer. Im not directly aiming this at you, but I can say it would be nice if some certain people would read this and get it through their thick skulls. [Twak]

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Hangman said:
Bmxican said:
im as grown up as i need to be.

i dont know why people on here get so butt hurt about every little thing and have to complain about it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts