Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY.. I live North of Two Harbors Mn. right off the Yukon Trail. I'm a Retired Steelworker, I ride a RX One Ton. I Trail ride Hard and Fast. Had Older Sleds 30 years ago got back in the game with the One Ton in 04 and Loving it. Also Into Dirtbikes in the Woods, Sportbikes Street and Track..

Seems to be quite the diverse group here from all over the country. I grew up in Michigan and Came to Mn. in 74 been here ever since. Maybe get together and ride with some of you folks. May check out the Isabella run. Let me know when your in the Neighborhood. I'm always up for a ride...
Later JIM

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Again welcome to the site, and we'll be in Isabella the end of January. [thumb]

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Welcome...havent missed much in MI.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
glad to have you here.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
small world i came to mn in 75. just you moved here in 74 and i was born in 75.ha!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hey now...

Welcome

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Welcome to the board Jim. Greasemonkey, Wallygator and myself ride out of the Knotted Pine. A few of us will be up there New Years weekend. It wouldn't take much to get together for a ride.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the Welcome Guys.. Keep me posted when you guys will be Rideing and we'll hookup. I'm about a Half hour from the Knotted Pine.

For all you Arctic Cat Guys or anyone into the Arctic Blast Posters. If you have one of Last Years Old Man Winter, That Guy sure Looks a LOT like Me Ha...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts