Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i went to the radar runs today and i puled a 88.8mph in 660ft.and took first place .i was running the 701-800cc class with my 809 Mach-z . i don't think it was to bad for a stock motor[;)]clutches and a 1-1/2 paddle track. heres a pic of the sled and trophy and one of all the sleds. track was fast in the am but as it was run on it went to hell and turned to snirt. so mph went down hill form there.
[attachment=55963]
[attachment=55964]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
wow look at that grass

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lots of f7s and some sx Yamaha's f8s anything in the 701-800cc class i beat it thats what first place means.i could have done better if we had snow and i was not dragging my skis in the dirt. when you do that its like putting on the brakes.hopefully we will get more snow for next weekend .

·
Registered
191 Posts
congrats man looks like a nice sled

·
Premium Member
15,519 Posts
Originally posted by 91530ext
[br]well i went to the radar runs today and i puled a 88.8mph in 660ft.and took first place .i was running the 701-800cc class with my 809 Mach-z . i don't think it was to bad for a stock motor[;)]
What is the wink for[?] Non stock motor racing in a stock class[?]

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Ummm . .Well you did cheat. If its the 701cc to 800cc class and you have 809cc's then you shouldnt be racing. But congrats anyways. My towns local races are tomorrow but im voluntering instead of racing.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no i did not cheat the wink was for it being stock and thats all it takes to win not some mod motor like everyone els had
and 809 motor is not 809cc its the type its realy only 796.3cc so thare you have it bone stock takes the win and sends all the mod motors home.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Nice job man.. By the way, I think you have one of the best looking ski doo sleds i have ever seen!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks !^^^^

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
the 99 mach z was a fast stock machine. i hade a 98 and did a bunch of stuff to it to get the 99 specs. but i run a set of jaws pipes and loved them,1 inch track with almost 200 studs sled was insane fast. when you punched it it would just growl.big john at sledhead racing set up my clutching and gearing and tuned it for me. guy is a mach z god i couldnt believe how fast he got that sled. it would eat the gas faster then i could get to another station but man was it a rocket [:D] congrats on the win 91530

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by bedwet
[br]how do you like that sled? i just bought one
i love it and would not trad it for anything [:D]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts