Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Handle says it all, Alaska.....Right outside Fairbanks to be exact. I would say pray for snow in your case, but if being almost March I'd say your pretty much SOL!

·
Registered
186 Posts
East Central North Dakota. I have snow its not the best cause its kinda hard in spots but I have already put 650 miles on this year so I am not going to complain.

Polaris4LIFE[:D]

·
Registered
614 Posts
Sudbury Ontario Canada, trails and lakes are in good shape. Going riding next fryday,saturday then to the snowcross on sunday. Come on up.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I live in central ND and the snow is fair but it could/has been way better..Iv got 300 miles on or so but hey its better then nutting..

·
Registered
422 Posts
The UP of Michigan. There is enough snow to ride and get places but the trails arent that great... we have about 1 to 1.5 feet...

·
Registered
266 Posts
25 miles west of the greatest location in the nation Cleveland, Ohio. Greatest for no snow anyway

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
YEP!! Cheesehead here!! Greenfield,Wisconsin. Suburb of Milwaukee- in the land of no snow!!

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
east central mn. twenty minutes from grantsberg wisc.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
i live on the Ma,Nh border..this is the place to be this winter,we've got so much snow this year i love it

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Go to school in Fargo, ND. Live in West Central MN just a mile away from the SD border.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Sterling Heights, MI (10 miles N of Detroit)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts