Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy at work wants to sell me a Kawasaki LTD, and john deere spitfire, and another sled he didnt know the name of for $150. I am only really interested in the LTD and maybe the other sled depending on what it is but he just wants them all gone. What are the LTD's worth in good condition? Im pretty sure I can get him down to $50 cause he really doesn't want them. He just doesn't want to take the time and take them to the dump. What do you think? If I get this sled It will not be one of the free ones for sale. the other two I will give away though.

When I get time would this be a sled to restore?

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
the LTDs are worth a pretty good penny in really good shape and the john deere could also pull in a good profit

·
Registered
72 Posts
its a win win! no matter what. spitfires are highly sought after too. nice little sleds!you are fortunate to have a friend like that that wants to sell you them that cheap. i would not be able to get the money out of my wallet fast enough if they are in decent shape

·
Registered
434 Posts
What year LTD? Any of them are good sleds but if its an 80 4/6 they are rather rare and a good sled to grab

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not sure what year it is?

I already have a spitfire and dont do anything with it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
As light as the Spitfire is, I would think it would be a blast in the mountains. I loved riding them in drifted snow. They are like riding the old stand-up Kawasaki Jet-Skis...you blast as hard as you can on em for about 20 minutes and then fall back exhausted.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Originally posted by WY_rider
[br]Im not sure what year it is?

I already have a spitfire and dont do anything with it.
Look at the right side of the tunnel the model number and serial number will be stamped into the tunnel by your right knee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts