Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put on AC traction grips and a Oles 3.5 riser on last week. I got to go around the yard yesterday, I got a lot more leverage with teh bars so I pulled a big skilie on one of my hills!!!!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any other small projects ( not huge build ups) I would love to see them so post them here. The grips and the risers cost 120.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Hmmm well I didn't do anything to my sled, Im actually riding it. 6 inches of snow has me out riding ditches and the trails around town. Seems I did 150 and got bored with the same lil loop around town.

But anyways I pulled the motor outta my truck, went and did all new gaskets because I had some leaks when I built it 3yrs ago. Added a fresh coat of paint and polish all the aluminum and chrome up. Order some new parts like a High performace distributor and new hi tech balancer along with some other things. Redid some wiring and piping under the hood too. In all I spent about 4 days doing this. Then I dropped the tranny that I rebuilt and finally added a coat of paint over the primer. Changed the filter and fluid along with some new u-joint.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts