Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry boys for starting this so late but till now are trails are still not groomed and snow is very slim enuff to ride on but not to groom hopefuly it will snow and every thing will be fine but as of now not much pow pow for kev and cortny to play in oh and big jim and lyle so you can keep up with things here till the derby i will post every couple of days .BISSHY[thumb]

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Not sounding like much snow since I was home at Christmas. Maybe we will actually get the 8 inches over the weekend. Maybe see your there BISSHY.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm hoping the forecast is right for this weekend! Were in dire need of snow around here.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Thursday through to Sunday is snow for home and friday looks to be lots falling.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Still snow for most of the weekend just not as much as we first thought, starting tonight it looks like.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
The snow must be all falling south of the tree line, Porcupine didn't get that much last night I guess, but expected to get hammered today and tomorrow. So that means in the park there should be pretty good cover again after all the melting that has been happening.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks good for the weekend 2 to 4 today 5 to 10 tomorow and 2to 4 on sun to bad im starting a cabin on sun at marean lake thought it would be good with no snow to get a early start.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
^^^^^what side of the lake are you going to be on BISSHY?

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Around the same place mine is then.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just started to snow and we are going to get 8 inches when all said and done the derby will be on and trails will be groomed this week coming up now i have to go to the lake and make a lot

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
BISSHYS REPAIR said:
i think yours is east of mine a couple blocks im north of calvin housdens
Ours is on the water as far to the north east as you can get, so your probably right.

Snow is getting deeper out here.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts