Snowmobile Fanatics banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Glad to hear you guys are finally getting some snow in the SK. Hate to say it but Im probably not going to drive up for the weekend. We have more snow here and Im hopefull that the Vikings will be in the Superbowl on February 7. Ill comfirm my plans next week after we see how much snow you get in Kelvington and how my team does. Sure had an awesome time last year!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
the snow is still coming and is getting deep have to go blow it away now so the wife can get out to go save lifes

·
Registered
453 Posts
We sure got blasted with snow here in White City. Hope it snows like hell up there so the derby and riding is good.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
WE HAVE LOTS i got stuck for thew first time with this dragon in my yard the groomer is leaving today let the fun begin

·
Registered
453 Posts
Sweet! Try to keep that groomer out of the water!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Good to hear Bish.

Knock on wood, haven't stuck the renegade yet. love the torque in that motor for pulling through the deeper shit.

I was able to scope the pistons and rings on my sled when I cleaned the Rave Valves. One of my buddies is a heavy duty mechanic and he had his lighted video scope in his truck the other nite. Looks real good inside, rings aren't flaking, and the tops of pistons are a nice tan colour. Sled has been on Coop synthetic since new, so gonna keep using it.

Snow conditions here are awesome. Got out for about 80 k on sat afternoon, before the storm hit.

Went for a quick ride to town this AM and then spent rest of morning digging out my yard. Lane is blowing in like crazy so gonna work from home for rest of afternoon.

Hope to be able to make it up for your derby.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
These are pictures from Porcupine the one of my girlfriend on the Indy Trail is from Saturday after 15cm of snow. The others are of my FUSION burried on Sunday after an addtional 15cm of snow and a little blowing. I put on just 54 miles of the most beautiful riding yet this year, there was so much snow the fusion plowed everywhere unless you got going fast enough to carry the skis. The groomers are set to go today before I left home so everything should groomed by the rally.

20101251960364_14053.jpg

201012519454379_14053.jpg

2010125195564_14053.jpg

201012519526942_14053.jpg

·
Registered
453 Posts
By the looks of those photos it'll be a good time up there!

I went out with buds today for a good ride, 4 hours diggin out and around 20 minutes riding. Just about anyways. Lol... You don't have to go looking for waist deep snow, its all over the place.

Hope you guys have more than us when we come up on the 6th. I'm starting to love this stuff they call powder.

2010125175543536_6985.jpg

2010125175612129_6985.jpg

2010125175410426_6985.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
The rides a week away, the trails are groomed, all we need now is a head count.

Unfortunatelly I won't be making it again this year, my girlfriend was informed earlier this week that she has been moved to the top of the list to have her ACL repaired and I won't be able to make the ride because she needs someone to get her to and from the surgery. I hope everyone enjoys the rally and the ride the next day!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Cancelled my reservations at the Sportsman earlier this week because of other plans next weekend. May regret that decision as now my brother and roomate are looking to go on a trip leaving next Saturday. Bottom line is that I may not be out yet! Need to see what shapes up this weekend from their end but I may just try to get a room for Saturday night and join the action.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi, I think we are going to be up at my buddies cabin at hudson bay next weekend.
If we are, I'll try and get our group of 4 sleds over for at least the sunday ride.

Meet at bishy's on Sunday?, or at that esso station on south side of town ?
If we trailer over from the bay, we may want to just park and unload at the gas station, fuel em up and then we are ready to go.
What time sunday u guys heading out?

We got a nother sled nut out of retirement. Our buddy Dave bought a 488 fan indy trail from one of the guys. So he won't win any races, but he's back sledding like the rest of us after being away from it for a few years.

We'll also have a 550 fan polaris touring, bob's switchback 600 and my Gade ...

21 - 40 of 48 Posts