Snowmobile Fanatics banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
i plan on going to porky pine than back to the park (greenwater)than back to kelvington leaving about 10 from kelvington either my house or the esso

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Change of plans bisshy dad and I are coming for the rally, but probably not for the ride the next day.
I got the days mixed up for the sugery, it was yesterday and everything went good.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey, we won't make it either. guys want to ride closer to our cabin sunday, so we can watch superbowl...
mebbe next year. have a great and safe weekend.

Six.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Derby was good. Snow was great! We found lots of sweet spots along the way. The lakes sure had yellow water ontop of the ice we had fun in it though, we did some water skipping and got quite wet from the slush. Over all a good time. [thumb]

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
We got the ralley off with a bang Friday night.
A group of us including Bisshy & his wife Leanne shut down the Kelvington Bar at 2:00am.
(Bish left a bit early though)

Trails had lots of snow and was a bid loosy - goosy due to the snow being a bit sugary.

Dad and I rode Sunday from Kelvington to Greenwater & back.
It's was pretty cold though but we had a nice ride.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Dad and I made it for the rally. First time just the two of us went on a ride together in over two years.

Thanks Bisshy for making sure we got back! We got distracted with Trevor's 800 puking anit-freeze out of the stat and forgot to check in before we left.

The ride was good over all, other then Dad's Premium light coming on until we were able to add fresh fuel, the fog freezing to everything first thing in the morning, and coming back to find Trevor at the truck with no anit-freeze. We were some of the first ones back on the longer run. Added another 90 miles to the Fusion and found out that dad and my old XCSP are still faster then my Fusion is now, but I'm still not finished playing with my clutching yet.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
thanks to every one for coming we sure had fun fri night little to much maybe ........................................ not had agreat time even though a few guys needed to change there pants when they got home nothing like a 475 hp ford to get the boys reved up hahahaha god i felt like s#!t sat but made it through the day wish we could have lined up a few more times now that my new clutch is working sweet but the lakes were not the best i hope everyone had fun and that kev and the crew will come back .big jim would of had a blast to if he would have came to town fri night hope to see more of you next year thanks for supporting the kelvington trailblazers and our awsome trails

41 - 48 of 48 Posts