Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched for this to make sure no one posted it a few months back, and didnt find it. I know its on old subject, but figured I would post it anyways because I find it cool.

Ken Block, Pro Subaru Rally driver is no longer with Subaru. He has now been welcomed to Ford.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2he40gClJmU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K37p0vw9cU&feature=related

·
Registered
584 Posts
huh thats weird? what kinda ford is that thing??

·
Super Moderator
11,679 Posts
He now drives a Ford Fiesta or Focus, depending on where he races.

Supposedly he wanted to race a new circuit that Subaru was no longer a part of, so he had to find a manufacturer that he could run in said circuit, and he went with Ford.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One of his cars looks like the new Ford Fiesta, with a huge spoiler on it, and maybe widened 15-20".

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
My buddy is Brian Deegan's crew chief and they just got done building a focus. 400 some HP. Those things sound crazy when you are next to them. They run em' in the houghton area a lot in the summer. If anyone cares, the reason Deegan took a dump at the x-games in the final runs was his turbo line came unhooked and they couldn't get it hooked back up in time. My buddy (Grahm) says he can't stand the focus's....he's so used the subarus. When you look under the hood of any of those cars for that matter it looks like someone stuck a V-8 into a kitty kat.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sledneck1978 said:
My buddy is Brian Deegan's crew chief and they just got done building a focus. 400 some HP. Those things sound crazy when you are next to them. They run em' in the houghton area a lot in the summer. If anyone cares, the reason Deegan took a dump at the x-games in the final runs was his turbo line came unhooked and they couldn't get it hooked back up in time. My buddy (Grahm) says he can't stand the focus's....he's so used the subarus. When you look under the hood of any of those cars for that matter it looks like someone stuck a V-8 into a kitty kat.
They should put a V8 in them. Ditch that straight 5 turbo and put a supercharged 5.0 coyote in there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts