Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was out this weekend with my friends and decided to ride around with them. instead of parking my car on a dark sidestreet i decided to park it on mainstreet under the lights so no one would piss with it. well, yesterday i notices what looked like a big smear on my drivers side front fender and hood. turns out it's a whole bunch of scratches about 8"x5". they are also on the side of the fender and below the headllight. i'm pretty sure it wasn't an animal since there are no prints, and it wasn't someone leaning on it either. SOMEONE KEYED MY CAR!!! i'm a little pissed about it, but the good news is they sucked at their job so it should come out with a buff or some rubbing compound. stupid people.....

'99 XC SP 500
Fox shocks stickers- 15 hp
handlebar hooks/riser- 10 hp
red skid plate- 10 hp
red hyfax- 5 hp
running board/edge grips- 20 hp

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
that sux...i agree, if u gonna key a car, make sure u do it good....lol....it wasnt me...i like fords...hehee

There's always next year....

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i've cooled down a bit now. it's been about 5 hours since i've last seen it. i just think people that do that kind of thing are the most worthless pieces of trash on this earth.

'99 XC SP 500
Fox shocks stickers- 15 hp
handlebar hooks/riser- 10 hp
red skid plate- 10 hp
red hyfax- 5 hp
running board/edge grips- 20 hp

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Sled_Dog:
that sux even if it is a Ford. And I swear I was not in that town or that area at the time...

[/quote]

Not a cool thing to say Sled_Dog......Vandalism is never cool no matter what vehicle or whatever it is.

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Your right AI. I cought my brother stealing hood ordaments...So i did what any loving brother would do...I kicked the s&*t outa him...needless to say, i don't think he will do it again...

GO HARD, OR GO HOME

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I have a Mercedes hood ornament, but I didn't steal it. I got it while I was in europe, maybe the guy who gave it to me stole it, but I didn't.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I got keyed before. And I thought I'd parked in a safe, high visibility place too. This person was good at it. I had to get repainted. Since it had after market stickers down the side from a previous owner, they couldn't be replace. Therefore, both sides had to be removed and painted. Good thing for comprehensive insurance. Only costed me the deductable. I still suspect the ex-wife. But I have to agree, those schmucks that just key for fun are low-lifes.

We don't care what you ride. Just ride!
<a href="http://www.atvnalaska.com/snowstart.htm">My Snowmachine Site</a>
'02 550 SuperSport
'02 700 RMK

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
fyi,
in my past detaling experiences you gotta get that 3m stuff in the black bottle.
i forget the grit. It isn't much. it is for finishing buffing. It works great. Just be sure to shake the bottle REAL good. And use a new buffing wheel. The stuff is like 20$ a bottle. Well worth it. After you see the results you will do the whole vehicle.

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600

1 - 9 of 9 Posts