Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can somebody please refer me to a free online sled repair site. i need to relace my kill switch and i need proper belt replacement instructions (i always cut the old one off and force the new one on.) thanks

·
Registered
766 Posts
Check out the proformance tuning shop and make a post there, or check out the stickys at the top of this section, i think theres one on belt replacement!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Originally posted by suckerbait
[br]can somebody please refer me to a free online sled repair site. i need to relace my kill switch and i need proper belt replacement instructions (i always cut the old one off and force the new one on.) thanks
Its not free, but is called a shop manual, and reading the owners manual
I think this site is as free as you are going to find, why don't you try looking for the answer to your question in the forums, or post in a more disired area like the "How to" thead

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for most of the replies guys. sorry if i sound lazy but i got not extra time with the kids, work, farmwork, etc. i want to spend my free time sledding not surfing. owner's manual? give me some credit, i would have looked there if i had one or could afford one. thanks again. thanks god for the cyber sledders. p.s. what's a sticky. i'm new to the computer lingo.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
A "sticky" is a topic that is always at the top of a forum. Usually, when someone posts to a topic (thread), the topic goes to the top of the list, to be replaced by the next post, which is replaced by the next, and so on. Some topics are good enough to stay at the top, so the forum moderator will make 'em into "stickys" and they always stay as the first topics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts