Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL BETWEEN 2 MAMA CATS THEY HAD 9 KITTENS FIRST 5 BORN TO THE WHITE AND GRAY MAMA THEN A WEEK LATER 4 MORE BORN TO THE BLACK AND WHITE MAMA. NEVER SEEN TWO CATS LIKE THIS BEFORE. THEY ALL SHARE ONE BIG BOX THE 2 MAMAS AND 9 KITTENS AND THE KITTENS TREAT BOTH AS THEIR MOTHER, FEEDING FROM EITHER ONE. LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF YA WANT ONE, CAUSE AT THE MOMENT I NOW HAVE 14 CATS AND THATS A TAD TOO MANY. LOL
TAKE CARE
LYNDA
/polarisman/../images/users/bobbyswifelynda/mamas and kittens 2.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OH YEAH THE WHITE AND GRAY ONE IS THE MAMA OF THE OTHER CAT. SHE HELPED HER DAUGHTER ALONG WHEN GIVING BIRTH. LIKE I SAID TOTALLY WEIRD NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE. MOST MOTHER CATS ARE VERY PROTECTIVE OF THEIR KITTENS AND DONT WANT ANYONE OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN HER NEAR THEM.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
my cat had kittens about a week ago, maybe i should go take pics, but i remember when the mama cat's kitten grew up and stuck around here, then had kittens of its own, the mama cat would not go near the other ones kittens

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Well, it's not a cat but I find it funny how it could fit into this topic if it were a cat.

anyway.

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/dog2.jpg

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yikes.... Why would someone take a picture of that? Looks like a nice lappy.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
maybe they testing to see if laptop is waterproof.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts