Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to get some Klim bibs this year. Anyone have suggestions on where to get them for a good price???

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Black Friday would've been the day. Although I think there is still some big sales going online this week. Try www.shadetreepowersports.com

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also, what would be better for michigan riding....some trail and some off trail. I am debating between the klimate and togwotee??

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I have the Klimate jacket and I have done a tiny bit of riding with it. It is amazing. Completly waterproof so far, and VERY warm. I would lsay you will be just fine with the Klimate. The Togwotee is for the Alaskan Iron Dog riders in my mine. Extremly warm. Michigan is never that cold. I would say Klimate.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
alex2929 said:
Also, what would be better for michigan riding....some trail and some off trail. I am debating between the klimate and togwotee??
I looked at both. I ride similar conditions and chose the Klimate. It wasn't because it was cheaper, it was because I liked it better. I guarentee I'll never get cold in it. I got the bibs to go with it too.
I bought my gear at a polaris dealer cause I got a discount since I bought the gear at the same time as my new sled. I had castle before the klim and it worked fine I guess but this klim stuff is sick. I'm pumped to use it this coming tues[thumb]

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
98% of stores/online-stores keep the Klim gear at MSRP. If you happen to find gear that's really cheap, it's because it's non-current year gear and most retailers won't tell you that it's non-current. If you want to save some money then your best bet would be to find non-current gear(2010,2009 etc.).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts