Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the 11.8Gal tank off of the 02 fan cooled bolt on, I know I would have to change the console, but will the seat fit.

If not any other tanks bolt on?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Im pretty sure they will bolt right on with the change of the console...u can get both at a good price on ebay......i may even have both right here in a few day,...i have a sled im parting out
[email protected]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Oceanboiy, found a tank, but I might need some other parts, PM me if your gonna part out. I'd be interested in the Speedo, and Oil pump kit if they're available, quite possibly the whole hood.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, just picked up a large tank kit from the dealer. Quite impressed, came with all the nessecary hardware, new console, good instructions and very easy to install. Good Job Polaris!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
It should have easy intructions...its an easy job for anybody...how much did you pay for the stuff anyway???

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was $289CDN included
- new 11.8G white tank
- New cap with feul gauge
- Leather cover for feul tank
- New console
- New metal mount for Heater switch and tether
- New vent line
- All mounting hardware

Only reason I say good instructions was because you have to drill out all the old brackets and change how the seat gets held in place, it pictured them real well. I'm about to start the Low Octane Head Kit tonight.

·
Registered
48 Posts
thats doesnt sound like a bad deal...i know some people pay 100 us just for a used tank and consoles gor for 40 us here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts