2003 600 XC SP:

/polarisman/../images/users/Darkstar/2003600XCspFrontaSMALL.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/Darkstar/2003600XCspSideSMALL.jpg

Minus The Windshield:

/polarisman/../images/users/Darkstar/2003600XCspFrontSMALL.jpg

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
sweet...u puttin a smaller windsheild on there, i think it would look much better minus that tall one

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
she's a beauty, a cobra winsheild would look good..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
that baby looks amazing! i want a new sled so bad!

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Sweet, the year for carryovers it seems...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]Sweet, the year for carryovers it seems...
No kidding. You can't beat the prices.
Saw some good deals at my dealer this morning. '03 F7's and '03 XC's for just under 5 large. Out the door, after tax. These won't last long.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the compliments Guys,
Yep i got the Chrome windshield with black flames coming...

I took the windshield off 5 minutes after i got it home...
I'll post more pics once I get all the goodies put on.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Yeah when I bought my 02 600 XC it didn't even leave the dealership, dealer like so do you need anything else??? Um...yeah a new windsheild please!!! Anyway you'll definetly enjoy that sled....!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not sure if you saw the pics of my xcsp star but I'm right with ya on the windshield. I put a 9 inch chrome shield on it and I think it looks pretty sharp. Let me know if you run into any probs or anything as I have the exact same sled other than mine is blue/black. I have 300 miles on mine and the only thing I had is the snow flap came loose due to the rivets egging out. Wonder if the warranty will cover it? Also, mine is stock out of the box and it had no problem keeping up with alot of sleds. I ride with a couple of srx 700 trips and they were very suprised. My one buddy thought it was a 700 for the longest time.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Darkstar, that baby looks great. Where did you end up getting it from. I have 2 guys getting close to buying the same sled. Did you use the dealer from the paper?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks snowjimmy,

Nope i actually went back to my dealer and he dropped the price. The dealer in the paper was also charging for setup... with tax, title, setup it was the same price as my dealer... over 5200. When i walked in the door my dealer dropped the price to 4900 so it was a wash... plus i only had to drive 5 minutes vs 45... My dealer is Tri-K in Maple Plain. I am sure they had plenty more in the crates. If you go there, talk with Harry... They also arent starting my warranty until the end of november, that way i get this winter and a pre winter check up next year still under warranty.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Nice 600 Darkstar.
What track did it come with?
One other Q...
I think I read before that you said you put a clutch
kit into your wifes 500XC, something about
what she doesn't know won't hurt her.
Was that you or am I dreaming?
If you did, what kit did you put in?
I am thinking of putting in an EPI trail kit,
just wondering if it's worth it.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
500fasEnuf,

Thanks for the compliment on the 600
You do remember correctly. I did say what she doesnt know wont hurt her... If I tell you then it wouldnt be a secret... Just kidding. I didnt put one in yet. I did put an EPI in my XLT but havent had a chance to ride it yet. That being said the XLT feels very solid on the stand. I fear i wont ride it that much now that i picked up the XCsp for myself. I plan on go mod crazy with it now. I have heard nothing but awesome feed back about EPI. They are supposed to be the top dog for polaris clutch kits. I would pick one up in a second for my sled... I will have to wait till next year. The toy fund is depleting quickly...

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Thanks Dark...
Where did you get your EPI kit from?
I was just going to order one online from
Royal Distributing.
http://www.royaldistributing.com/index_bb.html

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I ordered mine through Dennis Kirk, mostly because i was ordering some other stuff. I was going to just order it directly from EPI. It was the same price either way.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Iheard Royal had good prices. Your being from Canada, it would be cheaper for you to get it there no?

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I think that would be less hassle too.
I have ordered stuff from Royal that my local guys didn't have before.
Great customer service.
Thought about ordering direct from EPI, but I think not.

Where do the rest of you Canadians get aftermarket stuff from?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts