Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got a used Hot Seat head on Saturday (Thanks 98700xc)and did the install later that day.Here are the PIC's
The Hot Seat is the closer one.
[attachment=56032]
Look at the Cylinders. What do ya think?!
[attachment=56033]
All bolted down and Ready To Rip!!!!
[attachment=56034]
I NEED SNOW

Attachments

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Looks good. What comp is it. I put the 12.5 head on mine. Mine was not the cheater.

It gives it some more bark and some snap. I had to run premium also.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I almost always run premium (availability) but I think its the 12:1 compression? could be wrong, I have noticed the change in throttle response!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
here was mine

[attachment=1386]

Attachments

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice!! I like that red head cover

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
It was a preproduction 1 peice design like the 97 700 rmk or sks had.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Hey did you sneak into my garage and steal my head???....LOL, I see you didn't waste any time getting it installed either, It look like we can do a little tuning to get that piston wash a little smaller, looks a tad bit rich on the PTO side, gonna have to try some more air screw adjustments along with some ride time, maybe if enough snow piles up for this weekend the wife and I might be able to come hook up with you over or around Lake of the North, you know who the driver of the ORANGE machine is and she's not afraid of the throttle either, and DOH [Ski] on my part, I forgot to bring those studs for you that I said I was gonna give ya, still gottem here for ya though, maybe sometime this week we can hookup again and you might have a chance to get them in before the weekend, I'm getting that HIGH ANXIETY feeling just wanting to go out and tear it up, lets think SNOW and maybe just maybe we can get some ride time in soon.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
And those are 12-1 domes, if you wanna run some race fuel I have some 14-1 domes here in the shop also.....[}:)]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts