Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Learn a New Law everyday.....

536 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  roughrider99 
#1 ·
So I was outside working on the sleds today and my neighbor comes over, he is a sheriff for the county I live in, and we start to talk about some of the idiots I seen on the trail today. He told me they ticketed quite a few for no registration.

We started talking about laws and such and I brought up the law about drinking and driving....Did you know it is Legal to have a Beer in your hand going down the trails in Minnesota, however you can't cross a road with an open beverage. Once you cross the road with an open can, you have made Illegal. Go figure....

#2 ·
Wheeeewwww Whooooo We are ******** here in MN ain't we?? LOL [:p] Ya gotta love our state, only in MN would they set the speed limit at 50 MPH but let ya drink an open beer while cruising down the trail!! LMAO

#7 ·
So ya either gotta set your beer down, drive across and then run back and get your beer, or slam it before you cross.

#10 ·
Originally posted by Pance
[br]So ya either gotta set your beer down, drive across and then run back and get your beer, or slam it before you cross.
now that would be funny as hell to be going down the highway and see a sledder do that lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.