Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife wanted a different look then a lot of the ATVs' that she saw, so she wanted LEDs put on. We got these through SnowGlow.com The guy is awesome to deal with.
I know some people like them and some people don't but I have to say they look awesome at night!!
We are not professional photographers but I think this picture came out pretty good.
I also bought a set of glow tubes off the same guy for my 93 Yamaha VMax-4 and these are also great!![attachment=57161]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Hey catsrule/motorhead aren't you still a snowglow salesman??

http://snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=49833

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^lol^^^^^^^^^^^^^you keep turning the screws dont ya.... [PointLaugh] [PointLaugh] [PointLaugh] [PointLaugh]

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I put snowglows on my 400 2 years ago. Still work like a charm.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
eddie,
I have to say they are top quality lights! I would recommend these to anyone who would want to buy LEDs or glow tubes. Brad is an awesome guy to deal with and he is great to talk to on the phone. When I put the glow tubes on my VMax-4, he went through every step on the phone with me.
Doug
York, PA

·
Registered
571 Posts
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]Hey catsrule/motorhead aren't you still a snowglow salesman??

I'm confused I thought his girl worked there, what's his name

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was sold a couple years ago, so you probably dealt with the old owner. Brad does not have any salesmen.
Doug

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
No I was going to get into it but havent had the time , Im hoping to get some lights from him for the raptor

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Oh my bad!1 I thought you worked for them, I must've had you confused with the OTHER catsrule06.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
No I was going to work for him but Didnt have the time to do it plus it was all the way in duluth and are car got stolen and was only down the one car. , Call him up since you dont beleive on anything. Why would I make it up?

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
WHY would you make it up?? I don't know!! That's like asking my why the sky in "your" world is a purple haze!!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
call him up Ultra
Im going to prove your ass wrong about the fusion, going to the er and 01 raptor and your going to feel like a idiot

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by CATSRULE06
[br]call him up Ultra
Im going to prove your ass wrong about the fusion, going to the er and 01 raptor and your going to feel like a idiot
When your done proving me wrong about all that, then you can prove you were held up at a chicken joint, helped a dude get his snowmobile unstuck (and got a FREE sled), that your NOT MOTORHEAD!! While your at it you can show that your a black belt in Karate and joining Ultimate fighting, I'd also like some info on your sno cross career, it'd be fun to come watch you race next year in the special olyimpics. I gotta run up town and get more smokes this could take a while!!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
You never got around to it, but you sold 20 sets? Huh?

You never seem to make any sense. The funny part is you think you do; even though everyone says you don't - then call all of us idiots for trying to figure out what in the heck you're saying. I know that's what your next post is going to say - that I'm retarded for not understanding.

Bryan

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Bryan you ARE retarded [:p] how can you NOT understand it?? It's all easy to follow you just have to get the time-line down!! LOL

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Well I'm back I got a whole carton just in case I gottta wait!! Oh could you get some comfirmation that you actually kicked hotchick out of the house?? Maybe a pic of her standing in front of a homeless shelter or something??

1 - 20 of 36 Posts