Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some green LED'S for my F7 off of Street forceleds.com and Im not sure how to hook them up if anyone could give me some tips or ideas Id appreciate it and LET IT SNOW PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
When I put my L.E.D.'s on I just grounded them and powered them to my high beams. I didn't put them on a switch because I didn't want to have to worry about forgetting to turn them off and running my battery down.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is there a certain ground spot that would work the best and how do you connect them to the lights do you just disconnect the highbean wires and wrap the leds to it and plug them back in I dont have a battery and I think I do want to hook them up to an on and off switch

·
Registered
33 Posts
When you do not have a battery you will need a test light and there is usually an open connector (usually yellow) along the harness, Ground out the test light to the machine and test the open wire for power. Or if you do not have a test light use the LED ends grounding out the one side and pressing it to the suspected power. Use proper connectors when attaching wires because you don not need some wire shorting to ground as you are riding just causing headaches...cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts