Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone doing anything cool this year?
Just tuned up sled and the lights are all still good.
Nothing to do on the ones I put on last year.

Under running boards, shockwells, etc.. all still perfect despite riding in mud, rocks, ice, and our terrible conditions here last year.

Here is me last snowstorm of last year showing off the different lighting options.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNoXzNik2Yo

Installtion of remote kit and on/off can be found here:
http://youtube.com/bhshaman/

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
im thinking of installing stips under the running boards and conect it to the tail light so if goes on when the brake does

·
Registered
185 Posts
Fuse600 said:
im thinking of installing stips under the running boards and conect it to the tail light so if goes on when the brake does
We installed my back LED's to the tail light and they are just always on as long as the sled is running. Running board lights and front lights are wired into the machine with a control box and a remote so they can be turned on and off

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
it depends which wires you connect them to

·
Registered
185 Posts
bhshaman said:
StacyAK said:
We installed my back LED's to the tail light and they are just always on as long as the sled is running.
Any pictures or videos?
Where did you get the lights?

I found Joe Florida Gel-Strips held up very well.
I got them from led-doctor.com. A lot cheaper then Joe Florida's sets

2010116231952906_33772.jpg

2010116231938296_33772.jpg

201011623192593_33772.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
StacyAK said:
Not to get in a cost arguement, but I went to led-doctors. I'm always interested in spending less.

led-doctors: SnowMobile Installs Start At $150
joe florida: $79.99 (running boards) $125 for engine, shockwells, and running boards.

Seems pretty comparable and not 'a lot cheaper' lean for either.

·
Registered
185 Posts
bhshaman said:
StacyAK said:
Not to get in a cost arguement, but I went to led-doctors. I'm always interested in spending less.

led-doctors: SnowMobile Installs Start At $150
joe florida: $79.99 (running boards) $125 for engine, shockwells, and running boards.

Seems pretty comparable and not 'a lot cheaper' lean for either.
Yeah but that is if you have led-doctor install them for you. Got the whole kit to install myself for $70. Got 2 strips under the hood, one in each shockwell, and 2 under each running board and I still have 3 strips left over. Plus they came with a control box and a remote so I can turn them on/off, flash, fade and change the brightness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts