Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bent the shit out of my trailing arm tonight doing bout 40 then i hit somthing on the trail i flew forward and got home and seen my arm was bent pretty good

· Registered
1,560 Posts
That sucks, not to sound rude but did you have a question about the trailing arm? You might be able to bend it back into place if you have the proper equipment and do it carefully enough. If not you can probably find one for cheap on ebay.

· Registered
10 Posts
95-xlt-600-special said:
I bent the shit out of my trailing arm tonight doing bout 40 then i hit somthing on the trail i flew forward and got home and seen my arm was bent pretty good
make sure u didnt tweek the bulkhead i did the same thing and it costed me 1600.00 to fix and thats being a 8th of an inch off

· Registered
3,504 Posts
bend it into place and weld 2 pieces of 90 degree angle. I did it to my sons 03 super sport PM me ur number and ill send u a pic of the finished result,his was bent up into the bellypan and torn also. We rode 127 miles over all terrain and zero probs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.