1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gravity Worx Racing Lefty added
[attachment=53136]

[attachment=53137]

Couldn't stand to put the MN "stock" registration numbers on so I had these made.
[attachment=53138]

Sorry for the sheetrock dust... just got done putting a furnace in the garage had to do some cutting. That dust will be blown off in T Minus 6 days.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
that color is really fetching!!! the numbers are good looking to .

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys, Havent gotten to ride it yet. That will happen next Wednesday.

I was at the dealer the other day looking at the other color's and I'm really happy I took the chance on the orange.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
"09" sticker for reg , wow thats good! here we don't have that.. its huge pain, because it piles up 04,05,06,07 stickers if you get what I meant..

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I am planning on putting a lefty throttle on my sled to next year.

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Looks pretty good DS!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I just got the registration for my sled today and the 09 sticker was blue, kinda glad though since my switchy is blue.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I hate those white stock reg numbers too. and as soon as jonsie sends me that belly pan, I will get some nice numbers. Where did you get those. only place I know of is fast signs or the sign shop in maple plain.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Signs Now in Wayzata is where the numbers came from. I gave them the font to use.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Anyone know if you can put on custom registration stickers in MI? Right now I have this ugly, bigass green one...but it's good till next year. I'm thinking about picking up some letter/number stickers and putting them on instead but I don't know if I've ever seen anybody do it around here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts