Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GUYS/GALS - who has tried Trail Dominator Kit from [red]Legend Performance Inc[/red]? I know they have their kits out for quite some time but I never hear anyone talking about it or tried it - anyone? WL

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have the dominator kit in my 700 VES, along with some other things. It rips. No question about it. Legend also rebuilt my crank when I added the kit. With my set up I pulled 134.9 hp with the stock pipe,51 degrees with 490 mains,ported boots,V-Force II's,SLP can, and IndyHead cut head. The Dominator kit makes better poweer all the way thru. I have yet to dyno the new Dominator set up but I can tell you from the seat of my pants that it warms up faster,burns way cleaner,gets at least 2 miles per gallon more,revs faster and is smoother due to the crank job. My old set up was pretty snappy, now it is night and day better. As a side note I have been doing business with Legend in various capacities and stand behind the company with out batting an eye.

·
Registered
577 Posts
2 months later...:) In jail or something???

Legend has been around forever. I'm guessing it is becuase his product is good.

It's $400 CDN just for his heads..

I would spend that money on clutching first...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.