Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to go to st cloud and go snowmobiling tomorrow. its a 2 hour drive for 30" of snow! I cant wait!

91 polaris indy 650 RXL EFI

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I don't think there's quite 30" there. I am from Albany, about 15 mi. west of St. Cloud and here is about 12 to 15" but the wind blew some of it into drifts, so there is some shallow areas. I got my first 40 miles on yesterday and it was a blast just to hit the snow again and take that edge off. Trails are decent, but you can't cross any lakes yet. Many are riding late at night when it is colder. Go for it!!!

Let it snow!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
OH, ah, i meant Albany MN, not NY, sorry. I'm asuming MNMARK meant St. Cloud, Minnesota, plus his name has MN in it so i figured he is from MN and is going riding in MN............ Good question, which state is he talking about???

I've heard of the Old Forge shootout.

Let it snow!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
uh, ya im in Minnesota!
The last storm dropped 30" from willmar MN to st cloud MN! Ill start in st cloud and head for willmar!
Peace~MNMark

91 polaris indy 650 RXL EFI

·
Registered
311 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by MegaMan:

OH, ah, i meant Albany MN, not NY, sorry. I'm asuming MNMARK meant St. Cloud, Minnesota, plus his name has MN in it so i figured he is from MN and is going riding in MN............ Good question, which state is he talking about???

I've heard of the Old Forge shootout.

Let it snow!

[/quote]

That was not even funny I was getting all excited for snow in NY. I can drive there in about 4hrs!

Pisser PIsser WTF. I will get over it around June when there still is no snow.

"Meaningless Ride"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts