Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i missed out sunday, my ridin' buddies went 2 mt. baker. had a great snow report from them!!lots left!!planning a ride 4 mem. day.still got snow in the mountains all over washington!would like 2 hearfrom eastern oregon ,anybody out there? i'll b out of town workin' 4 the week ,but ridin' saturday!!!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
There still riding up around Summit Lake here. Lots of snow and the temps are still cold enough to support snow. Valdez area around Thompson pass will have good snow for quite a while they usually get like 50+' a year.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Were seeding and the crops are coming up here..lol

·
Registered
328 Posts
I should still be sledding, but stuppid BC Hydro shut down our access road to put in a new power line to whistler. What Mt Baker like? Is it a very big riding area?

·
Registered
170 Posts
We still have plenty of snow up here, although with a liquid-cooled, snow somedays will be too hard for the motor. We'll be riding our sleds out on Hudson Bay till Mid-June.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am back from my weekend ride, awesome riding with a possible two weeks left. I will post some pics when I get them from my buddy.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Its just about june and your still riding..WOW..Pics would be cool..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here are some pics from may 18, 03. The Long Range Mountains in Newfoundland. Excellent spring riding every year./snofan/../images/users/reneg600/111-1118_IMG.JPG

/snofan/../images/users/reneg600/111-1121_IMG.JPG

/snofan/../images/users/reneg600/111-1127_IMG.JPG

/snofan/../images/users/reneg600/111-1149_IMG.JPG

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Im moving to newfoundland..lol.. nice pics

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks bigwilly it looks better now. I gotta say we have an excellent season around here, I put 4000 kms on the sled this year. In the spring we are pretty well snow free in the city by the 1st of april and a two hour drive can give us a mountain range with 100's of kms of riding to the north. In April and May we can have as much as 2 feet of powder one day and a week later nice spring corn. When I was riding on May 18 it was 15 celsius and the corn snow was so tough we were only leaving a 3-4 inch track. We could have got two more weekends if we had wanted to. I rode the same area on May 26,02 and actually found powder snow in the tracks from earlier. My buddy didn't take any shots of the excellent highmarking so I will have to wait until next season to provide the same. My season now consist of cleaning and waxing of the sled and talking about it. Summer its the countdown to Winter.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Holy crap Reneg600....!

Nice pics, now go pee up a rope.

You realise that most frequent TUSF members have packed in posting here, much less riding.

You have my envy...and I'm sure everyones elses here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts