Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, this weekend will be my first real ride of the season.

I just want to shout out the TUSF, not only the ultimate, but the best sled forum on the net. I was here at least once a day over the summer, and even though things were slow, coming here help keep my sleds withdrawls to a minimum.

Thanks to P-man & Erick, and mods ACG, Bobinwi, xltman and TOU for all your hard work to keep this a great place to talk sled, no matter what we ride!!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I'll second that. It was fun posting pics of my mods this summer and all you guys giving your support. I just spent 5 min on another forum, And I gotta tell ya we art fortunate to have this place to discuss the best sport on earth.

·
Registered
414 Posts
A really good forum, a bit slow maybe. well maybe it will be more people here when the season starts. agree with the guys in the post before me, the moderators here do a great job

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
thanx guys, nice to hear some encouragement. i come here everyday also, my routine is get home from school, browse the topics but dont post much, then later on @ night start posting like mad

·
Registered
15 Posts
really looking forward to this year. seems like activity is really moving faster than other forums.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Hey I traveled to Kentucky (81 degrees F) and Tennessee this week on business and I checked the site every day! Can't wait for snow, but I gotta rake leaves today[:(]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
No raking leaves here Offshore..6 degrees F right now and a 3 inch blanket of snow on the ground. [:)]

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
One of the only 4 or 5 sites i visit anytime, im here at least 3 hours a day, i love it! No snow here yet but its gonna be down to almost the teens here tonight so its getting closer!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts