Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i always liked the old sleds! some are funner then the new ones [8D] lets see all those old sleds! I finally got my pics to load. these are a couple of mine! i still have a 74 arctic cat panther and a 74 arctic cat lynx also a 68 Polaris mustang i will try to load the picks![thumb]
Snowmobile Winter sport Vehicle Sled Racing

Vehicle Grass Recreation Leisure Boat

Vehicle Snow Snowmobile Winter Hovercraft

Reactions: Treadwell

·
Registered
454 Posts
Love that ol Poo

·
Registered
450 Posts
Vehicle Water transportation Snowmobile Motorsport Recreation

Both of the old ones. The El Tigre is surprisingly fast for how old it is. It hits 80 with almost no effort.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
1980 TXL 340 L/C

New and Old race sleds. Orange is a 1971 Arctic Cat Lynx 340 single. Green is a 1970 Panther 340 single.

1970 Johnson Skee-Horse 437 Wide Track.

And got a few other cats with motors sitting on the shelf, and a evinrude skeeter. Picking up another skee horse on saturday. Going to snatch a few parts off it for mine i got right now. And possibly make it into a rat rod.

--------------

Fusion, i love your Colt, i want to find a 67. Dont plan to make it look nice. But more of an original beater runner.

I also have in plan for the future is a 1972 rupp nitro 440 twin for racing. But that will come long after i finish my projects i have right now.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MasterSkitelz said:
Vehicle Water transportation Snowmobile Motorsport Recreation

Both of the old ones. The El Tigre is surprisingly fast for how old it is. It hits 80 with almost no effort.
those old el tigre's are fast i love those sleds![thumb]

nice i love those old sleds! thank for all the replies :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
tx-l 340 oval sled at eagle river

1975 pdc sno pro 340 mod

the 2 centurions, both are long tracked now, no new pictures

old race pic from 5 years ago

our old 250 starfire with the factory liquid kit, 1 of only 7 left in running condition

Reactions: Reeb

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I always loved those old racing sleds its surprising how fast they can actually go!:) but the trail sleds are fun when you want to go threw the bush :)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.