Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured we need a thread for ourselves. I will try to get some pics up soon but I dont have any right now.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Braap Braaap!! Mine
[attachment=50475]
[attachment=50477]
[attachment=50476]
[attachment=49341]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
^ I see you got the bars done up. Looks pretty nice!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by RMK-KING
[br]Braap Braaap!! Mine
[attachment=49341]
Nice handlebar setup RMK-King.

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
i love white skis, sled will look mint

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]
[br]Braap Braaap!! Mine
[attachment=49341]
Nice handlebar setup RMK-King.
FLY racing eh?! Couldn't have gone with a better bar riser!! I love mine[:D] Besides when it somehow came loose once I got to Michigan. So I was racing Bmxican, with him on his Indy 400 Mod. I let him go when he wanted and as soon as I seen him move I put the throttle to the bars and yanked back while shifting my weight (we were on a mix of hardpack and ice) and the bars came right with me. It scared the sh!t our of me but I still beat him.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
[br]Braap Braaap!! Mine
[attachment=50475]
[attachment=50477]
[attachment=50476]
[attachment=49341]
A buddy of mine just bought a 2005 IQ 440 and wants to paint the side panels and the and the intire lower part of the sled (belly pan...etc) i noticed you painted yer side panels black. did you have any trouble doing it? my buddies paint guy told him it isnt worth doing cause of the rough texture of the panels and it will flake once put on. To me it just sounded like the guy was lazy and didn't feel like prepping it. let me know what you think and if you had to do anything special on yers. And by the way sled looks sick

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts