Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Well about the only action my sled has seen is pulling out of the garage......when we get some snow you can be sure that you will get some action!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
322 Posts
i have a pic of me hittin a jump in my front yard last year, but i don't have a scanner or a digital cam. it sucks. it was a small jump, but i probly got 2-3 feet of air. but then as ive mentioned before, i fell off when i landed cuz i held the throttle...stupid ass.

I may be young, but I ain't dumb!!!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
no offense wannabe, but i have landed on the assend of my sled from holding the throttle and gotten more than 2-3 feet of air,u must held it wide open or sumpin. i would rathr land on the ass end then front end....lol

Cats have 9 lives, you have one...Make it count!

Member #3 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team...You WILL believe!

When Hell freezes over, We'll ride there too!

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
i'll have some up.... Went riding yesterday, brought my Digital Video camera...

I'll edit it some, but it's of us four 18 year olds in a chalet in hinkley!! You get the drift. Some snowmobiling, some playin around.
It'll be funny.

-Dean

·
Registered
322 Posts
no, what happened was is when i landed my hand slipped so i punched it...boom, front end went up, i went off. but i won't be doin any thing that stupid anymore. ive been riding 4 days straight and been gettin some major air. if i could ever get some pics up of me on some powerlines, i'll get 'em here. powerlines are fun...lots of air.

I may be young, but I ain't dumb!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts