483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see your Quad

heres mine

/forum/../images/users/devo/trailbl.JPG

·
Registered
21 Posts
Too early too talk Quads yet. Still plenty of snow left to ride on down here in central Newfoundland. About 3-4 weeks.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
/forum/../images/users/XCRacer440/Test 054.jpg

2001 Polaris Trail-Boss 325.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
heres mine...well the good one. its a 1997 Yamaha Kodiak 400, all time 4x4. i also have an 85 suzuki 185, but no pics of it. the kodiaks all stock, but has a ITP Blackwater tire/wheel kit.

/forum/../images/users/96FORMULAIII/97yamahaa.jpg

/forum/../images/users/96FORMULAIII/97yamahac.jpg

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
how do you like those tires on the kodiak i had the exact same tires on my polaris sportsman 500 and i liked them

·
Registered
323 Posts
slick rides i got a 85 honda 250 fourtrax never broke down once and has only gone through a few spark plugs ill post a pic as soon as i can

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
looks good, how does it ride?
rides pretty good. had to adjust the suspension right away to get it the way i like it, but now its really good. i think ive hit 55mph on it.[:p]

how do you like those tires on the kodiak...
i love these tires. they dig thru a LOT of dirt/snow...or whatever else u want to throw at it. i took it out this weekend, and the only reason it'd get stuck was cuz it would get hung up. (snow)

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
ya thats the only reason i ever got stuck with those tires on my fourwheeler is becouse i had gotten hung up

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I love that banshee, I wish I had one..How do you like it? Heres our 01 yamaha kodiak 400 and my modded 97 blaster that I used to have but traded it for a sled..

/forum/../images/users/RMK-KING/kodiak2.jpg

/forum/../images/users/RMK-KING/DCP_0001.JPG

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I really like that Banshee. Seeing pics like that and looking at the odd 4wheeler forum makes me want to have a 4wheeler like that and go check out the sand dunes.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
i think the dunes would be freakin awesome to play in with a quad! id love to try it sometime. ill never get there tho. Cooker, awesome banshee btw.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
/forum/../images/users/lars/lars16.JPG this is what i hade last yr i havent decided what im gonna get next

·
Registered
197 Posts
1999 hodnda TRX300FW.... one of the best wheelers ever made.
/forum/../images/users/aklawok/first photos w.minolta 011.jpg

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
that'd be sweet to have a banshee, I like that one Cooker has, I have some sand at my house..don't think my dad would be too happy about me ripping up the beach though..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here’s my 11 prowler xtz1000. Bought it mostly for plowing my driveway. But now I live somewhere without roads so it’s a work machine. Has full soft cab, manual wiper and in cab heater
4956F42E-8CB9-49E1-A171-E3F285403D5B.jpeg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts