Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not trying to get deleted, but i can figure out why everything gets locked when we are talking about you guys, and the one you locked we were talking about it in the end but the you start locking, whats up with that?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
p man why do you alway add you little post in after you lock it when no one can reply? i am asking nicely

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Look at the times everything is posted. my 56k connection isn't exactly allowing me to view everything. By the time I get my reply posted someone else has locked it.

I haven't locked 1 topic yet.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
matt, i sent you a pm, if you want things reversed, you know what to do, now that we are all calm, things can get fixed and or reversed. its all up to you man.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeha i know but that last one seemed knid of late, and you have done it on other occations, maybe i can believe you reply but sometime that doesn't seem to be the case

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah well xlt im not appoligying for anything because i didn't do anything wrong in the topic you locked, if pman or erick didn't lock it, why did you think you had to?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
im not talking about that post, it was my discretion to lock it, i am talking about you post directed at me, that somehow dissappeared, or did you forget

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
o yeah did you delete it because you said you did in the post, and if erick and pman didn't lock it then why did you think you have to? remember they are the admins

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Here's my post locking "little comment"

I've had enough. Quit spamming the boards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.